About Me

I am from East Tennessee. I live in the beautiful Great Smokey Mountains with my husband and 2 children, my Granmother,(who has now gone to Heaven) and 3 doggies, 2 kitties, and a hamster.(sadly Hammie and 1 kitty have went to Heaven with Gran) I enjoy cross stitching which is my escape from the real world. Think I need it? LOL

Friday, June 1, 2007

Been a bit

It has been a bit since my last post. I have had alot going on. My Great Aunt passed away on May 30th. She had been struggling a battle with diabetes and heart complications. She really went down hill fast. My Gran doesn't know yet. She was her sister. I don't think I will tell Gran. I'm afraid of how she will react. I have managed to get some stitching in. I completed Patriotic Flip Flops by SanMan Originals. I recently joined the message board there and I am IN LOVE! It is awesome! Sandy's charts are sooooooo cute. I can't say enough! I think I might have to change my " To Do List" and add more SMO charts.
On another note..I also finished a piece for an RR that I am doing with America's Best Round Robin. These ladies are wonderful and such a joy to work with! I also recieved a gift this past week from my friend Becca. She made me a stitch by LizzieKate. It is soooooo cute and just what I needed to lift my spirits a bit. I will post pics on here this weekend. It is late and I have to get ready for tomorrow and the funeral.
Off to bed I go!
*No stitching tonight* :(

No comments: